5.03.2008

I love to scrapbook! It's one of my favorite pastimes. For the past 6 months or so, I have diligently scrapbooked with my CM consultant, Denise, every month with my favorite cousin, Doreen. I have been able to complete or catch up with two of our children's Birth to Graduation albums and I am currently working on 2007 events. Some people think scrapbooking is just too much work but I say, "Pshaw!" I believe that the work I do now will be cherished by our future generations. With school, the girls and I have studied much of US History and it's roots. I am amazed at how much history has been preserved by those who are willing to do it. Without the hard work of those people, we would not have the information about the past that we do. So, I know that someday my great-great-grandchildren will enjoy learning about their past and I try to record notes about our Christian faith and laden the pages with scripture so that it will be a testimony to them and they will know their spiritual heritage. This is the most important thing to me when it comes to scrapbooking and it is why I think all the time and effort is worth it!

No comments: